We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By visiting our website (the Site) you are accepting and declaring that you agree to the practices described in this policy (including what is updated or amended from time to time). If, for any reason, you do not agree with the terms of this policy, please stop using this Site immediately.
The Site (not that within the Store) is operated by Unrisen Queen Ltd. company registration no.11477416, residing at 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ. The e-mail address for any correspondence regarding the use of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information that we could be requesting
When you use the Site or contact us by e-mail, social networks, SMS, telephone or any other method, we may be collecting and processing the following information about you:
- All the information you provide, including:
- Forms that you fill in the Site;
- Content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or other means;
- Registration on the Site;
- Subscriptions and orders processed on the Site;
- Participation in discussion forums or other social media on the Site;
- Participation in competitions, promotions or surveys;
- Reports of problems or support requirements on the Site.
- The information you give us can include your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number, date of birth, information to make payments, personal descriptions, photographs or images and comments.
The information we collect about you
In relation to each of your visits to the Site, we may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone used, types of browser plug-ins and versions, operating system and platform; Information about your visit, including complete URL history through and from the Site (including date and time); The pages you visited or reviewed, the response times of the pages, the download errors, the duration of the visits to certain pages, the interaction with the information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and the methods used to navigate off the page.
The information we collect from other sources
In addition to the information we receive from Digital Stores, we may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites operated by Unrisen Qeeen.
We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors of technical areas, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, information research providers , credit reference agencies, third parties that allow sign on functionality and social network integration) and we can receive information from you through them.
If you choose to use the functionality of the Site or on any Unrisen Queen LTD website that connects your online profiles or your social network accounts (Conected Accounts), we may collect any information you provide through your settings in those Connected Accounts. . For example, if you enter the Site using your Facebook account and choose to share your profile with us, we can collect that information. The information we receive from Accounts Connected with your consent may include your e-mail address, first and last names, location (city and country), gender, date of birth, preferences, posts and other social activities. Please review your privacy options in your Connected Accounts to control what information you provide us through this option.
How your information can be used
We may use the information we store about you, as follows:
- Help us answer your requests and searches;
- Provide you with information about Unrisen Queen;
- Execute your obligations resulting from any contract initiated between you and us, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request;
- Provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those you have previously purchased or about which you have requested information;
- Provide or allow selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Notify you about changes to our services;
- Manage your access to services;
- Allow you to interact with the Site, For example, by adding comments;
- Allow you to share Site information on third-party social media platforms;
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
The information we collect about you
We will use it to:
- Manage the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistics and surveys;
- Improve the Site and ensure that the content is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer;
- Allow you to participate in interactive contents of our services, when you choose;
- As part of our efforts to keep this Site safe and secure;
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertisements that we deliver to you and others, and to deliver advertising that is relevant to you;
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site about goods or services that may be of interest to you or to them, if we have received your consent to do so;
- Record the progress and the number of accesses in the competitions and promotions.
The information we receive from other sources
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information that you give us and with information we collect about you. We may use this combined information for the purposes stated above.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any of the properties of Unrisen Queen and selected third parties, including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the execution of any contract that we handle with them or with you to provide you with a product or service;
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
- Added information, anonymous and other types of data to advertising companies, advertising networks and social networks that require data to select and deliver advertising for you and others.
- We may also use aggregate information to help advertising companies reach the type of audience they want to reach.
- We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with the wishes of our advertisers by showing their advertising to that target audience;
- We may from time to time choose to work with a number of carefully selected third parties (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) that provide a wide range of online solutions, traffic analysis and advertising to improve the user experience, such as allowing you to use the same login through multiple websites.
- It is sometimes necessary to provide these companies with access to limited personal information about our users. In such cases, we will only share the personal data required by these companies to perform their functions and we will not allow them to use the information for other purposes;
- The analytics service providers and research machineries that help us in the improvement and optimization of the Site.
We may share your personal information with third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or property, in which case, we may share your personal information with the prospectus of that business or goods;
If Unrisen Queen Limited or its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case, the personal data it has about its users or customers, will be one of the transferred goods;
To any other third party with your prior approval to do so.
Storage and data transfer
The security of your personal information is important to us. All the information you provide is stored on our secure servers or secure services controlled by third parties on our behalf. Any payment transaction will be encrypted using SSL technology. In the parts where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share it with any person.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee the security of the data transmitted to the Site; any transmission of data is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
You can log in to the Site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider type provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you with the option to share certain personal information with us as your name and e-mail to pre-fill our sign up format. Services such as Facebook Connect give you the option to publish information about your activities on the Site in your profile to share with your network of contacts.
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not intentionally collect information about children under 13 years of age without parental consent, and in compliance with the laws that apply.
Where applicable by local law, you may request a copy of the personal information that we maintain about you and you may request information about those who have received this information, the purpose of the processing, request for correction of incorrect data and request for blocking and elimination of such information. data by contacting us as described in the contact section below. We may require you to identify yourself with proper identification if you require this information.
You are responsible for keeping your information updated and up to date. You can update your information by contacting us as described in the contact section below. You also have the right, where applicable by law, to request that we not process your personal information.
If your personal information changes, or if you do not want to receive our services, you can correct, update, amend, delete or remove it by contacting us as described in the contact section below. We will respond to your request within the next 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account remains active or as long as it is necessary to provide you with services. We will maintain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and strengthen our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and e-mail address to send you the newsletter. As a respect to your privacy, you can choose to stop receiving our marketing newsletter or e-mails using the unsubscribe instructions included in these e-mails, by entering the email preferences in your account or you can contact us as described in the contact section below.
Where applicable by law, you may have the right to request a list of your personal data that we share with third parties, and information related to those third parties, if third parties use the information for their direct marketing purposes. We will seek your consent (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or if we disclose your information to any third party for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such data processing by checking some boxes in the formats we use to collect your data. You can exercise your right at any time by contacting us as described in the contact section below.
Links to third-party websites
The Site, or our newsletters and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow any link to these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept responsibility for those policies.